Are you an educator who wants to share your knowledge, or learn more about how you can save time and go paperless in your classroom?
If so, join us for our #MSFTEduChat on Tuesday, April 18th at both 10:00am and 4:00pm PT. In this TweetMeet we’ll be discussing devices for student success and how educators are getting the most out of the resources they have.
Preparing students to triumph in a digital age is no small task, so we’d love to hear how you’re building these skills with your class. This week we’ll be joined by Piia Martikainen, Stephen Eustace, Àngels Soriano, Summer Winrotte, Robert Baker, and Nikkie Laing. Our hosts are excited to share stories of student success, tips on tackling technology head-on, and connecting with fellow experts.
We hope you’ll join us to share best practices, ask questions and hopefully come a little closer to bringing these tools to life in your classroom, whether or not it’s already equipped for the challenges of the future. You can learn more about devices for student success by checking out the resource collection, curated by our partner Marjolein Hoekstra.
Follow our TweetMeet with #MSFTEduChat at 10:00am and 4:00pm PT to learn, share, and put those digital skills to work! For this session, we’ll be guided by these questions:
- How do you prepare students to be successful in a digital classroom?
- What technology tools empower a paperless classroom and how?
- Which pedagogical criteria should influence the device choice?
- How does technology help all students access lesson content? #equity #accessibility
- What advice would you give a school embarking on a digital journey?
- How important is access to #Digitalink for your learning environment?
- What’s the most important thing Microsoft Education could do to support learning?
Follow @MicrosoftEDU on Twitter for the latest education updates coming from Microsoft, and to stay in touch with our exciting hosts during the chat.
Interested in joining our TweetMeet again, or for the very first time? Make it count! We’ve added a badge on MEC for social savvy educators like you. Be sure to take the course and add this badge to your profile here.