We’ve got two weeks to go until you can tune in to Education Exchange (E2) live and catch a special streaming episode of What’s New in EDU, featuring teachers from five different countries sharing their parts of the #Road2E2 story.
Our annual Education Exchange serves as an opportunity to come together and explore industry trends – including emerging technologies that support teaching, skills development, modern pedagogies, safe school environments, and predictive analytics that identify at-risk students. It’s a great event for education leaders who help transform today’s teaching systems into learning organizations.
Follow our journey to this year’s Education Exchange by keeping an eye on @MicrosoftEDU and #Road2E2 on Twitter. You can also tune in live to experience the event from your school – we’re broadcasting both keynotes and two special What’s New in EDU episode from E2 on Facebook. Here’s what you need to know and when to tune in live on Facebook and YouTube:
Wednesday, March 14th
- Welcome by Chan Lee Mun
- “Social Emotional Learning and technology” with Molly Zielezinski
- MakeCode for micro:bit and Mixed Reality with Adrian Lim, teachers and students from Monfort Junior School and the director of Stamford American International School
- Inclusive Learning and “Hacking Dyslexia” with Aggeliki Pappa
- Closing by Anthony Salcito, with demos by Andy Huntington and Meenoo Rami
Thursday, March 15th
What’s New in EDU, Live from E2 Part 1: Streaming live at 8:00 a.m. local Singapore time (check your local time).
Get insider access by joining our first What’s New in EDU, live from E2 and showing all the highlights, news and happenings from Day One and Day Two of E2. In this episode, we’ll also share more on all our Microsoft Education communities, specifically on how you can attend next year and become an MIE Expert.
Closing Keynote: Streaming live at 8:45 – 10:00 a.m. local Singapore time (check your local time) and featuring:
- Welcome from Eve Psalti
- “Azure Machine Learning” with Liam Ellul
- “Microsoft Educator Community – your free professional development community with Sarah Morgan
- Certifications to empower student success with Heather Daniel
- “MakeCode Curriculum” with Douglas Kiang
- “Hear how Skype in the Classroom can change the life of your students” with MIE Expert Emma Nääs
Friday, March 16th
What’s New in EDU Live from E2 Part 2: Streaming live at 8:00 a.m. local Singapore time (check your local time) We’ll debut five unique stories of teachers coming to E2 from five different countries and reveal winners from the E2 Award Ceremony.
Microsoft Innovative Educator Experts at the awards ceremony in Toronto, Canada (March 2017).
Join us and become a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert
We invite all educators to join the Microsoft Educator Community – there you’ll find on-demand professional development and training courses that can lead you to becoming a certified Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE). After becoming a certified Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE), you can continue your journey toward becoming a Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert (MIEE). Nominations will open in March.