Microsoft would like to invite our education solution partners in Australia to our free technical workshop on the Connected Learning solution area being held in Malaysia on 4th – 6th May 2011.
This workshop is designed for pre-sales technical, consultants, system engineers and technical decision makers with an interest in Microsoft platform solutions for education collaboration including the Learning Gateway framework and [email protected] We expect that after this training you will be able to deploy education solutions based on these platforms that leverage SharePoint, Exchange and Microsoft’s cloud platform for education – [email protected]
Date and Location
4-6 May 2011
After completing the instructor-led Connected Learning workshop, attendees will be able to understand:
- What is [email protected] and what it provides for education
- What is [email protected] value for partners
- How to plan and start [email protected] engagement
- How to sign up and provision users into [email protected],
- How to implement single sign-on and federation with [email protected]
- How to integrate [email protected] with SharePoint
- How to migrate email to [email protected]
- What is new in SharePoint 2010
- What is SharePoint Learning Kit
- How to deploy Office Web Apps
- How to implement SharePoint workflow using Visio
- Example of Learning Management System (LMS) using SharePoint 2010
Who Should Attend?
Microsoft partners are invited from across the Asia-Pacific region with an interest in the education sector, including solution integrators and ISV partners. You don’t necessarily have to be an existing partner in education – the purpose of the workshop is to expand your technical skills for solutions in education. Prior technical knowledge (level 200) of SharePoint, Powershell and Exchange is highly recommended.
You will need to register before Friday, 23 April – confirmation will be on a first-come-first serve basis.