Quality, free and relevant Professional Development workshops do not happen often.
This September and October Microsoft will be offering a hands-on workshops across Australia with the latest technology including Windows 8.1, apps, Office 365 and devices, including the latest Surface Pro 3.
Students learning on their own smartphones and tablets and in the cloud. Schools managing their own data and technology platforms. With so much changing in your school, deciding what’s right for your students takes careful consideration. In these workshops we will talk through the issues and explore new technologies in this practical hands-on workshop, guided by experienced educationalist and Microsoft Education Master Trainers.
They’ll help you wrap your head around new thinking using Microsoft technologies in your classroom, with proven approaches and the latest devices. Workshops are complimentary and devices are provided so you can experience Windows 8 and Office 365 in action.
During the workshop we will explore and discuss:
- Collaboration with Office 365
- Windows 8 for Education
- Windows 8 Apps for engagement
- Surface Pro 3
- BYOD and Microsoft
The Workshops are currently planned for NSW, Victoria, and Queensland in September with Western Australia and South Australia events planned to run in October.
Dates and Venues
New South Wales
- Sydney Metro – Federation Conference Centre Surry Hills, Friday 5 September
- Coffs Harbour – Novotel, Monday 8 September
- Newcastle – Callaghan College, Wednesday 10 September
- Wagga Wagga – Charles Sturt University, Friday 12 September
- Wollongong – University of Wollongong, Monday 15 September
- Parramatta – Futures Campus University of New England, Tuesday 16 September
This event will be registered with NSW BOSTES at the Proficient Teacher level. See the above flyer for more details.
- Melbourne Metro South, Brighton – Tuesday 9 September
- Melbourne Metro West, Truganina – Wednesday 10 September
- Melbourne Metro North, Preston – Thursday 11 September
- Melbourne Metro East, Nunawading – Friday 12 September
- Brisbane – Thursday 4 September
- Sunshine Coast – Tuesday 9 September
- Gold Coast – Wednesday 10 September
- Rockhampton – Friday 12 September
- Cairns – Tuesday 16 September
- Launceston – Tuesday 16 September
- Hobart – Wednesday 17 September
- Register by emailing your interest to: [email protected]
Stay tuned for South Australia and Western Australia dates.
Register today to come and spend the day exploring how you can plan for technology in your school, your way.
- Join an exclusive community of innovative educators TODAY!
- How Office 365 helps student learn
- Top apps for Windows 8 in Education
- OneNote Setup Tool for Teachers