Average full article read:
Is that a bird? Is it a plane? No, it’s our next #MSFTEduChat TweetMeet taking flight! On March 21st at 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. PDT, we’ll be LIVE on Twitter from E² with Educator Super Heroes discussing how students can be empowered to #MakeWhatsNext with technology.
For this upcoming #MSFTEduChat, we’ll be joined by eight exceptional hosts, live from E² in Toronto: Oluwakemi Olurinola, Ana Zivkovic, Steven Isaacs, Amanda Jolliffe, Melissa Wrenchey, Jim Pedrech, Arnika Macphail, and Marisol Smith. Together, they will share how students are shaping the future and how they’re being prepared to answer questions that haven’t even been asked yet.
If you’re eager to learn more about bringing innovative lessons and skills to your classroom, check out our STEM experiences. Or, if you want to get started with more technical skills, visit our educator community.
Our community would love to hear how you’re leveraging technology in your classroom to make the next generation ready for the future. We know that educators love to plan ahead of time – so we’re bringing all the TweetMeet questions to you in advance:
- How can the use of #EdTech help to increase students’ self-confidence?
- How are you empowering students to find and nurture their passion?
- How do you take risks through experimentation in the classroom?
- What strategies and tools help your students to embrace failure?
- What role does creativity play in learning in the classroom and beyond?
- Why does #MakeWhatsNext matter in preparing students for the future?
- What can Microsoft do to help you on your journey to #MakeWhatsNext?
Whether you have a great story to tell, a lesson plan to share, or are simply looking for inspiration, join us for our TweetMeet on March 21st so we can all help students #MakeWhatsNext … and maybe even earn a cape along the way.
Keep up with all of our education news and teacher stories by following us at @MicrosoftEDU and catch the questions in real-time by following our TweetMeet hosts and coaches:
Many educators love TweetMeets by Microsoft in Education. Watch this Office Mix by MIEExpert Paul Watkins (@Lanny_Watkins), in which he explains why he is so passionate about TweetMeets and how you can participate in them easily.
We welcome your feedback
Let us know if you enjoyed this article and we'll share similar content