1) ClickView -ClickView’s aim is to provide educators access to high quality and relevant video resources for their lesson. Video is no longer a passive viewing experience. Interactive videos engage students in active learning, allowing educators to assess students formatively and target their teaching. ClickView has integrated Immersive Reader into their learning resources makes it easy for students of all ages and abilities to access the materials and support they need in one, simple to use environment.
ClickView and Immersive Reader integration example
2) NEO LMS and MATRIX LMS – for both education (NEO) and business (MATRIX) – these platforms focus on empowering a great teaching and learning experience. With this new Immersive Reader integration experience, NEO and MATRIX empower all learners. You can see it in action here.
Get Started Today
To begin exploring how to integration the Immersive Reader into your app or service, here are some helpful getting start links:
- Immersive Reader as a Cognitive Service details: https://aka.ms/ImmersiveReaderCS
- Software Development Kit (SDK): https://github.com/Microsoft/immersive-reader-sdk
- Documentation: https://aka.ms/ImmersiveReaderSDKDocs
- Getting Started videos: https://aka.ms/ImmersiveReaderSDKVideos
We look forward to hearing your feedback, and partners enabling the Immersive Reader to help even more people with reading.
Product Manager, Microsoft Education
Every day I’m inspired by educators who innovate in the classroom and provide the best learning opportunities for…Read Full Article
We know making computer science education more accessible can help ensure young people are equipped for the future.…Read Full Article
Ever wonder who makes those turn-in celebrations, like the unicorn sticker, pufferfish GIF, or ice cream cone, you see…Read Full Article
It is estimated that one in five students has dyslexia, yet there are likely far more who have not…Read Full Article