At Microsoft, we are inspired every day by the consistent innovation of dedicated educators and thoughtful leaders and their positive impact on student outcomes. The last 18 months have only increased our appreciation of the critical work educators and school leaders do to help every student achieve more.
Today, we celebrate the accomplishments of more than 30,000 educators across 100 countries for their commitment to a culture of learning, innovation, and continuous improvement. These passionate educators joined our communities to lead digital transformation in education and worked to earn a place in the Microsoft Innovative Educator (MIE) Expert program. Congratulations MIE Expert class of 2022-2023! See a list of educators here.
Interested in becoming an MIE Expert?
Get started by joining the Microsoft Learn Educator Center. Millions of educators worldwide have successfully completed online professional development courses, accessed resources, and shared learnings with their colleagues. Once you join, start working to earn your Microsoft Educator and Advanced Educator badges. Nominations will open November 15 – December 15, 2022, for all countries except the United States and again in May 2023 for all countries.
In the meantime, there are plenty of other ways to begin your learning journey and share your knowledge with others:
- Join the Microsoft Learn Education Center.
- Complete the Microsoft Educator Academy.
- Complete the Master Microsoft Teams for any learning environment learning path.
- Complete the 21st century learning design learning path.
- Become a Microsoft Educator Trainer through our online ME Trainer Academy and start reporting your trainings using our EduTrack tool. Between July 1, 2022, and June 30, 2023, earn your MIE Trainer badge when you train 100 people, and your Master Trainer badge when you train 400. You can re-earn your badge in the following years.