AI is everywhere. And it’s quickly changing the way people work and learn, offering tremendous potential to empower educators and students around the world. But what is AI? What is generative AI? And how can it be applied in the classroom?
Join us on November 29, 2023, at 4:00 PM PT for Empower Educators to Explore the Potential of AI, the first session in this new series. Featuring special guest speaker Becky Keene, a global education consultancy leader and Director of Operations at insight2execution, this free event will cover essential AI concepts and highlight practical applications for educators. Known for driving positive change in education and education technology, Becky will provide invaluable insights on how AI can transform your teaching methods and make learning more accessible for all your students.
Tune into Empower Educators to Explore the Potential of AI to:
- Understand Generative AI and its role in education.
- Demystify Large Language Models (LLMs) and their basic functioning.
- Explore the capabilities of LLMs, from generating text to answering questions.
- Discover how AI can improve learning outcomes, reduce workload, and enhance inclusivity in your classroom.
The 60-minute introductory session, which will be available in English and captioned in multiple languages, is free to educators and schools everywhere and will also be made available on demand.
Register today for Empower Educators to Explore the Potential of AI to take part in the experience!
- Date: November 29, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM PT
- Duration: 60 minutes
Don't miss this opportunity to learn how AI can help transform your teaching, improve learning outcomes, and increase student engagement. For more resources and learning opportunities on AI, visit the Microsoft Learn Educator Center:
- AI for education: Resources and learning opportunities
- Empower educators to explore the potential of AI
- Skill up with the latest in AI, Microsoft 365, Windows, and security in education