Average full article read:
We’re opening up our Microsoft Education Blog to you, the changemakers.
Whether it’s a small moment of connecting with a student, or a giant collaboration across your whole classroom, we want to hear about what you did with technology to find a fresh way forward. Don’t be shy! Anyone can be a changemaker in education, and changes can be meaningful whether they’re tiny or tremendous. So we invite you: Share your story, or the story of an educator you work with, and help us get more inspiring voices into the world.
Here are a few examples of the kinds of stories we’re looking for:
- A small change in your daily process that make a big difference in your students’ engagement and retention.
- A breakthrough that helped a struggling student find new inspiration and success.
- A teaching peer that lifts up others and takes them from good to great.
- A moment where your students reached beyond the classroom, partnering with other schools around the world on a project.
- A story of inspiration about why you became an educator and what fulfills you in your current role.
- A moment made a lasting difference for you, your students and your community.
If your submission is selected, we’d love to explore it further with you and feature it on the Microsoft Education Blog. Please keep the following in mind:
We welcome your feedback
Let us know if you enjoyed this article and we'll share similar content