Still reeling from the excitement around the #MicrosoftEDU announcements in New York? We’re here to help you keep the momentum going with our #MSFTEduChat TweetMeet all about Minecraft: Education Edition. On May 16th, during both our 10:00am PDT and 4:00pm PDT sessions, we’ll be discussing game-based learning, the Code Builder news and much more.
If you want to break blocks, write code and explore the world, this is the TweetMeet for you. Whether you’re a seasoned Minecraft player or here to see what all the buzz is about, we’ll be ready to answer your questions, take your suggestions and connect you with others. For this special #MSFTEduChat we’ll be hosted by nine amazing experts throughout the sessions: Neal Manegold, Melissa Wrenchey, Garrett Zimmer, Simon Vasey, Mark Grundel, Kyriakos Koursaris, Steven Isaacs, Meenoo Rami and Marco Vigelini. You can meet them ahead of time by connecting with them on social, and prepare by checking out the upcoming questions listed below.
You can also pick up classroom resources, read about new features and join our community on the site: education.minecraft.net.
- What tools do you use to teach coding and computational thinking today?
- How could incorporating tools like Code Builder into #MinecraftEdu enhance learning?
- How are your students showing evidence of 21st-Century Learning skills in #MinecraftEdu?
- How do you assess student learning from #MinecraftEdu activities?
- What starting #MinecraftEdu activity would you recommend to a fellow educator?
- What #MinecraftEdu 1.0.1 game feature are you most excited to use in your classroom?
- What future feature would you like to see in #MinecraftEdu and why?