Looking for some registered professional learning on integrating Microsoft technologies into your classroom over the summer break? Want to take your Office 365, OneNote and Sway skills to the next level and ensure you get registered professional learning hours before you go back to school in term one? During the summer vacation, Microsoft will be offering free BOSTES registered professional learning workshops at the new Microsoft Store in Pitt St Mall, Sydney.
Spend a day with Pip Cleaves, Microsoft in Education Master Trainer and NSW Department of Education Head Teacher, to take your Office 365 skills to the next level. Pip uses Office 365 daily and is excited to share some of the best tips and tricks with educators in this exciting new Microsoft Store.
Workshops will be hands on, personalised and meet you where your skills are at. Devices will be provided. Numbers are limited to 12 attendees per session.
- 10:00am – 11:00am – Introduction and OneDrive
- 11:00am – 12:30pm – Dive into OneNote, the Class Notebook App and the Staff Notebook App
- 12:30pm – 1:15pm – Take a Retail Break in Pitt St Mall and Westfield
- 1:15pm – 2:00pm – Office Mix for Tutorials and Flipped Learning
- 2:00pm – 2:45pm – Office Sway for eTextbooks, Presentations, and Research Reports
- 2:45 pm – 3:00pm – Showcase and Close
- 3:00pm – Close
Workshops run from 10:00am – 3:00pm on the following dates:
- Tuesday 5th January, 2016
- Wednesday 6th January, 2016
- Tuesday 12th January, 2016
- Wednesday 13th January, 2016
- Tuesday 19th January, 2016
- Wednesday 20th January, 2016
To register for these events click on the date above that you wish to attend above and fill in your details. Workshops will be limited to 12 participants each session, so register now to avoid disappointment!
Any questions contact [email protected]
Completing Microsoft Office 365 in education workshops will contribute 4 hours of QTC Registered PD addressing 2.3.2, 2.6.2, and 3.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.