Average full article read:
Next week we’re hosting the Microsoft Australia Partner Conference in the Gold Coast Convention Centre. It’s a week full of strategic information on key topics across the Microsoft business.
On Tuesday 2 September, before the main conference opens later, we are hosting an Education Strategy Briefing specifically for our partners that focus on the education sector.
Our goal is to fully detail our strategy in our sales, marketing and partnering resources in the Australian Education marketplace, and ensure that we have a clear shared strategy with our partners in the year ahead. We believe that this year’s peak education IT buying season will be quite different from the past, with clearly new buying processes and investment priorities across the school, TAFE and university sectors.
The agenda for the day will cover:
- Insights into the key Australian education market trends we are seeing
- A segment-by-segment, and state-by-state overview of our education sales organisation, and our investments in education sales, partner and marketing resources.
- Our joined-up strategy in education for key products including the Windows ecosystem, Office 365 and Microsoft Azure, and specific investments we are making that will allow you to differentiate your approach to market for education
- Presentations from education customers who will share their priorities and strategies, and provide advice for partners looking for growth in education
- Small-group discussions which will allow you to participate in a deep-dive into specific market segments, to explore partnering opportunities and provide feedback to Microsoft
Our aim is to ensure that there is an equal balance of hearing from us, from customers, and being able to feedback to us (rather than making the day a one-way PowerPoint-fest). And we will also ensure that we have a clear focus on strategic input for your business, and listening to your feedback about how we can support you more. In addition to senior members of the education team, we will have leaders from across the business participating in the round table discussions to ensure we hear your views.
Date: 2 Sept 2014
Time: 9AM – 3PM
Venue: Gold Coast
The Education Strategy Briefing at APC is open to any Microsoft partner attending APC. You can register using the link below, and the PreDay Invitation Code APCPD052014
We welcome your feedback
Let us know if you enjoyed this article and we'll share similar content