The Microsoft School Transformation Program is a free school-wide professional learning program that sees school leaders, teachers, learning support teachers and IT professionals build their capacity to transform their school and support students using the technology they already have at their fingertips.
The Microsoft team of education experts will meet with your school and through a series of online workshops and meetings we will deliver a comprehensive professional learning strategy which leverages the Microsoft Education Transformation Framework (ETF).
The workshops delivered as part of the program include:
- Education Transformation Leadership Workshop
- Inclusive Classroom Workshop
- Office 365 Teacher Academy
- Microsoft Innovative Educator Trainer Academy
- IT Pros for Microsoft Education
Through attendance at these workshops your teachers will uncover:
- Are we equipped to deliver high quality educational opportunities for each and every child in a rapidly-changing world?
- Are we best leveraging technology to make our school a more equitable and inclusive community?
- Are we getting the most out of our existing Microsoft 365 technologies?
Take the next step on your digital transformation journey. Applications are now open for Semester 1, 2021.
Register your interest
VIC DET Schools
NSW DoE Schools
Email your interest
Catholic Education VIC Schools: firstname.lastname@example.org
QLD Schools: email@example.com
WA Schools: firstname.lastname@example.org
SA DfE Schools: Cindy.Dennison@sa.gov.au
SA Catholic Education Schools: email@example.com
TAS Schools: firstname.lastname@example.org